I take 22 credits this semester

Heya

I finally clicked this Blogger application on my phone after a very looooonggg time I didn't click on this icon. 

Especially that "make a new post" icon.
I just want to put that title, I don't even know why. At first, I thought the title might be "I take 24 credits this semester" but it turns out that I delete 1 subject from my system and made it back into 22 credits. So, yeah I had a plan to take Business Writing with 2 credits, but after I inputted it, I felt so guilty. So on the next day I decided to delete it. But actually this post ain't going to be how my college life has been for the last 4 days. Srsly.


This is just a random post that I posted on my blog. I wrote this on my phone, not opening my laptop. It's been more than 2 years (I guess) I don't write through my phone. Because it's hard, and often makes my post dissappear—which is both annoyed me and makes me sad.

Ha. Fine.

I know this post is super random, but I just want to write something. Ok this might be a good sharing.

I signed up for being a tutor. Full of motivation but low expectations. The thing is, it hasn't started yet, but I feel like I've already learned a lot. I learn how to coordinate my friends. I learn how to have a good and polite conversation with my lecturer. I learn how to understand others. I understand how every people will have different ideas.

Also, I am trying to live a healthier lifestyle. After a zero waste lifestyle, now I feel challenged to live healthier.

This might sound weird, but I really did this. I often go inside a convenient store that is spread all around the city, go to the beverages corner, look up, look down, left and right, and then I go out without buying anything. Why? Because all that I see is sugar and colors.

Yea I use colors for my note taking, but please, not in my food. I started to reduce sweet beverages and food, replacing them with fruits and more vegetables. I know it sounds trivial, but it's actually important. We are the only one who can select and filter things going inside our body. I no longer want these chemicals things run in my blood. No.

I guess that's all I want to say. Thank you for reading my super duper random post


Regards,
Vina Kanasya

Comments